Copper Phosphorus Alloys
- The Copper-Phosphorus alloys are extensively used to join copper and copper alloy base metals (brass, bronzes).
- They have self-fluxing properties when used on copper and may or may not contain Silver.
- A flux is required when joining brass or bronze.
- Continuous service operating temperatures of joints brazed with these alloy range up to approx 200°C.
Silver Brazing Alloys Cadmium Free
- General purpose brazing alloys, suitable to join easily a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous base materials (iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, etc.).
- Continuous service operating temperatures of joints brazed with these alloys range up to approx 200 °C.
- When joining stainless steel in wet environments, in order to avoid failure of the joint due to interfacial corrosion, it is recommended to use zinc-free alloys (Ag60Sn/1), or alloys with Nickel additions.