Leak Detection Products
Spectroline Fluorescent Leak Detection Products for HVAC/R Systems
- Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let it circulate. The dye/oil mixture escapes with the refrigerant wherever there is a leak and glows brightly when inspected with a high-intensity Spectroline® leak detection lamp.
- All Spectroline® fluorescent dyes can remain safely in the system. This makes it fast and easy to pinpoint leaks, confirm repairs and perform future preventive maintenance checks.
OPX-400CS OPTIMAX™ 400
- Economical, cordless, violet light LED leak detection flashlight.
- This budget friendly flashlight provides optimal fluorescent dye response and contrast. Use with universal/POE dyes only, with an inspection range of 25 feet (7.6m). Package includes lanyard, holster and fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
EZ-4 / ECS DYE Cartridge
- Cost effective — Each disposable EZ-Ject™ dye cartridge treats up to 2 gallons (7.6 L) of lubricant or 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of refrigerant.
- No pouring, no refrigerant, no spills — Prefilled EZ-Ject™ cartridges are clearly labeled with 14 calibrations so you’ll introduce exactly the right amount of dye every time! When the cartridge is empty, just throw it away. A new one connects in seconds.
- Check valve prevents the backflow of dye or refrigerant and allows for easy storage of the hose/cartridge between jobs. It also prevents dye leakage or contamination. Torque from the EZ-Ject™ assembly easily overcomes AC&R system pressure, even with R-410A.
EZ-100/ECS Universal Dye Injection Kit
- Includes EZ-Ject™ dye injector assembly, hose assembly complete with check valve and 1/4 inch flare low-loss fitting and (2) EZ-4/ECS 0.5oz universal/POE dye cartridges. Comes in full-color clamshell packaging.
Content from http://www.spectroline.com/