VCYL - Liquid sight glasses
-- Immediate and direct monitoring of flow, condition or moisture content of the refrigerant in its liquid or diphasic phase in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
VCYLS-Liquid sight glasses
- Immediate and direct monitoring of flow, condition or moisture content of the refrigerant in its liquid or diphasic phase in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
CCY HP - Drying cores
- Interchangeable elements for the filter shells (BDCY, BCY, BCYHP, BBCY, ACY, BACY and HCYBF) ensuring the filtration, drying, or cleaning of the refrigerants and refrigerating oils of the air conditioning and refrigeration installations.
FNCY - Cleaning filter driers (suction line)
- Reinforced refrigerant circuits cleaning and decontamination in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
Temporary use for:
- New installations during start-up period for a very efficient protection of compressors against all types of dirt.
- Existing installations for an efficient refrigerant cleaning after compressor burnout.
TURBOIL - Oil separators, welded
- Separation and recovery of the oil carried by the refrigerant in vapour phase at compressor outlet of refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
- The TURBOIL® oil separators limit the amount of oil within the circuit, thus allowing increasing the performances of the heat exchangers and preventing blocking the expansion valves, as well as the exceptional wear of compressors by lack of oil.
- They ensure a regulated oil return to the compressor sumps.
LCY - Suction line accumulators, without heat exchanger
- Elimination of risks linked to the return of refrigerant in its liquid phase and to the massive oil intake at compressor suction of refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
- The suction line accumulators LCY and LCYE are particularly recommended for installations that are:
- Exposed to sudden thermal load variations
- Whose piping lengths are important
-Operating with cycle inversions
- The LCYE liquid suction line accumulators with heat exchanger are particularly recommended for installations with a low overheating of refrigerant vapours at compressor suction (liquid coolant, low temperature display cabinets, vehicle refrigerating, etc …)
SCY - Discharge line mufflers
- Reduction of noise caused by gas pulses in the discharge lines of the compressors of refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
- The mufflers have no effect on the mechanical vibrations transmitted to the pipes by the compressors; this is the role of the vibration eliminators EVCYAC or EVCYDEAC.