Emerson Climate Technologies offers a complete line of refrigerant valves for today’s demanding air conditioning and refrigeration applications. Our solenoid valves feature superior gasket technology which virtually guarantees the lowest leak rate in the industry while still allowing field serviceability. Emerson thermal expansion valves cover a wide range of nominal capacity, from ½ ton to 100 ton.
The expansion valves regulate the rate of refrigerant flow into the evaporator and are used for heat pump, air conditioning, food service and commercial applications.
• Stainless steel power element eliminates failures caused by corrosion.
• Fine setpoint adjustment threads for easy calibration of superheat.
• Conventional and balanced ported designs available.
• Take-apart models allow for service of valves without brazing.
• Bi-flow design available for use in heat-pumps.