- The 3C-E range is designed for commercial and semi industrial refrigeration applications or low temperature storage.
- Guard design with air stream straighteners guaranteeing excellent air flow.
- The drain pan is designed with rounded corners and a base sloping toward the drain pipe to ensure maximum safety and hygiene.
- Supplied with factory wired fans as standard.
- The 54 models of the NW range meet the requirements of rapid deep-freezing and refrigeration applications.
- The high air flow speed guarantees extremely rapid refrigeration of food.
- The height-adjustable legs favour homogenous distribution of air over the products.
- Available air pressure of up to 200 Pa.
- Large heat-exchanger surface, large fin spacing of 6, 9 or 12 mm and optimized defrost.
The NK range is designed for industrial refrigeration, conservation or deep-freezing applications.
NK version T (large heat-exchange surface):
- Adapted to humidity-sensitive products.
- Reduced number of daily defrost cycles offering a reduction in electrical power consumption.
NK version H (high efficiency):
- Adapted to the storage of packed products.
- Economical choice, wide range of options for specific industrial application (pressure sleeve, defrost…) 4 fin spacing distances: 4, 6, 9, 12 mm.
- 2 fan diameters for air throw adapted to the application.Two-speed fans as standard.
- KRS direct expansion and glycol water (KRS-W) refrigeration cassettes are compliant with workplace requirements: noise level, hygiene, ventilation and aesthetic quality.
- Vibration damper pads placed under the motor help reduce the noise level.
- Drip tray under the coil and condensate discharge pump.
- 6 motor speeds with 3 pre-wired as standard enabling precise setting of the air flow-rate.
- 4 adjustable deflectors guarantee smooth air distribution in all directions.
- Unit body totally encased in the false ceiling.