- The 40 models in the TA range meet the requirements of laboratories, cutting and work areas, air locks, etc...
- Exceptionally low noise levels with the 6 or 8-pole models.
- The low air flow speed guarantees comfort as well as accurate control of both temperature and hygrometry.
- Optimised air throw up to 12 m.
- Sturdy and corrosion-resistant unit, coils totally anti-corrosion treated as standard, ABS casing and stainless steel screws.
- An intermediate drain pan avoids condensation on the casing.
Click here for the catalogue and specifications
- The SKB range is designed for commercial refrigeration applications or low temperature storage.
- Numerous electric or hot gas defrost possibilities.
- Wide choice of options for specific semi-industrial applications (streamer, …).
- The 2-speed fan (optional) enables adaptation of noise level and ventilation.
- The 54 models of the NW range meet the requirements of rapid deep-freezing and refrigeration applications.
- The high air flow speed guarantees extremely rapid refrigeration of food.
- The height-adjustable legs favour homogenous distribution of air over the products.
- Available air pressure of up to 200 Pa.
- Large heat-exchanger surface, large fin spacing of 6, 9 or 12 mm and optimized defrost.
The NK range is designed for industrial refrigeration, conservation or deep-freezing applications.
NK version T (large heat-exchange surface):
- Adapted to humidity-sensitive products.
- Reduced number of daily defrost cycles offering a reduction in electrical power consumption.
NK version H (high efficiency):
- Adapted to the storage of packed products.
- Economical choice, wide range of options for specific industrial application (pressure sleeve, defrost…) 4 fin spacing distances: 4, 6, 9, 12 mm.
- 2 fan diameters for air throw adapted to the application.Two-speed fans as standard.
- KRS direct expansion and glycol water (KRS-W) refrigeration cassettes are compliant with workplace requirements: noise level, hygiene, ventilation and aesthetic quality.
- Vibration damper pads placed under the motor help reduce the noise level.
- Drip tray under the coil and condensate discharge pump.
- 6 motor speeds with 3 pre-wired as standard enabling precise setting of the air flow-rate.
- 4 adjustable deflectors guarantee smooth air distribution in all directions.
- Unit body totally encased in the false ceiling.
- The MUC-LUC range meets the requirements of medium size cold rooms (up to 70 m3).
- New guard design with air stream straighteners guaranteeing excellent air flow up to 30 m.
- The drain pan is designed with rounded corners and a base sloping toward the drain pipe o ensure maximum safety and hygiene.
- Supplied with factory wired fans as standard.