Refrigerations & A/C New Arrivals
GAS-Mate® - Combustible Gas Leak Detector
SAFELY DETECT FLAMMABLE REFRIGERANTAND COMBUSTIBLE GAS LEAKS
Features at a glance
• Sensitive to 5 ppm methane
• Great for flammable refrigerants like R290, R600a and R441a
• Also detects natural gas, hydrogen, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutene, ammonia and forming gas ( 95% nitrogen, 5% hydrogen)
• Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
• Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
• Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
• Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
• Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
• Three-year replacement warranty
• Made in USA
• New green core concept, same as GCE design strategy.
• New low refrigerant charge geometry.
• Up to 40 % less inner volume compared to the old DFE range.
• External surface maintained or increased.
• Significant availability of models for processing rooms, with extended capacities Vs. the previous range (up to 36 kW in SC1).
What will happen if a person is accidently locked in a cold room? There are a couple of actions this person can take however they do not guarantee his/her safety. Having this in mind PEGO SRL has created the MAN IN COLD ROOM alarm kit.
The kit consists of a control unit with acoustic / visual warning and comes complete with buffer battery and luminous emergency in-room pushbutton.