Temperature Data Logger with USB / EL-USB-1
- This standalone data logger can take more than 16,000 readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range.
- Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software provided.
- Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
- This standalone data logger can take more than 16,000 readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range. Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software provided. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
Chilled Goods Data Logger / EL-CC-1-001
- The EL-CC-1-001 Chilled Goods data logger comes pre-configured with sample High 8°C, Low 2°C
- Alarms - simply press the button to start logging.
- During a logging session, pressing the button will light up the status LEDs to give a quick indication as to whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point.
- Once your session has been completed, tear open the IP67-rated plastic wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug it in to your PC.
Multi-function thermometer - digital catering thermometer
- The digital thermometer features a display hold facility and a max/min memory function together with an adjustable audible high/low temperature alarm.
- The unit indicates temperature over the range of -49.9 to 149.9°C with a 0.1°C or 0.1°F resolution
EcoTemp® max min thermometer
- The EcoTemp® digital catering thermometer features a large, easy to read, LCD display with display hold and max/min memory functions.
- The EcoTemp® digital catering thermometer measures temperature over the range of -49.9 to 199.9°C with a 0.1°C/°F resolution.
- Both open circuit and low battery indication are displayed, when applicable.
TMINI12 infrared thermometer
- Temperature Range: -76°F to 932°F / -60°C to 500°C
- Distance to Spot Size (D:S): 12:1
- Accuracy: ± 2°C (± 4°F) or ± 2% of reading
- Resolution: 1°C/°F
- Emissivity: Preset at .95, user adjustable
- Power: (2) AAA batteries with auto power off
- Display: Digital backlit LCD
- For indoor temperature and fridge, flexible support for wall mounting and table standing, with magnet, fridge symbol from +4…+8 °C (+39.2...+46.4°F)
- Range: T in: -20...+50°C (-4...+122°F)
- Wall mounting or table standing, 68 x 24 (14) x 43 (61) mm, 31 g, 1x CR2025 battery included, EK-EL
Universal remote control KT-518
- More than 500 codes in one and 508 in one
- Beautiful shape and ingenious
- Big capacity can control almost all A/Cs in the world
- Accurate clock display and function of timer on/off
- Function of code memory
- Simple setting and convenient use, full function and reliable performance
- Function of model selection by code input and model selection by auto search
Digital clamp meter - model 600A YF-8070
- Maximum aperture of 36 mm.
- Automatic indication of functions and measurement units.
- Data button fastening.
- Supports maximum intensity of 600 A.
- Maximum voltage of 750 V AC.
- Reset automatically.
- Digit LCD display that displays up to 1999 units, decimal points and signs.
- Overload indicator in the viewfinder.
- Check voltage, current and resistance. Size: 209 x 77 x 36 mm.
Digital Clamp meter Model 2017
- Tear drop shaped jaws for ease of use in tight places and crowded cable areas.
- Designed to meet internationally proven safety standards such as IEC 61010-1, UL3111 and VDE0411.
- Three functions in one unit; AC current, AC voltage and resistance.
- Resistance range provides audible continuity test.
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 1kHz on AC current and voltage ranges.
Modern digital Multimeters Value VDM-151
- 30 different measuring ranges can be selected.
- Overload protection for the full range.
- The function to keep number of all shifts.
- The max range of electric capacity is 200µF.
- Working temperature: 0°C÷40°C.
- Storage temperature: -10°C÷50°C.
- Weight: 300g.